Thursday, June 25, 2009

So Long Garden Dream

Today I bid farewell to the beautiful Pincio Gardens, a place I have come to know very well through the past seven weeks. It is a place where both natives and tourists come to relax and roam the peaceful streets. From the charming water clock to the dignified obelisk, people are taken with this unique place. I enjoyed exploring this lovely place and to say goodbye I walked the tree lined and marble statue lined streets one last time, taking in the beautiful weather and people watching as I walked. I have become very familiar with the gardens and I have loved the peaceful getaway from the city. I will miss this romantic place very much as there is no place like this in western Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

  1. hahha there is no place like this in western pennsylvania. so true.

    ReplyDelete